Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Viola is looking for a mature young man who can keep her happy




“Hi guys!I am Viola am trying this online hook up for the first tym to get my sugarboy.. I’m single and independent wealthy woman .I never bothered myself getting married. I have my own home in Kiamunyi area Nakuru county where i work with county government.

My only young daughter is in USA for academic reasons but she visits me when on holiday. ..All that I am looking for is a mature good guy whokeep me happy at all times .

I badly need a dude who I will call mine who can make me smile always.He must be serious and not jokers please.

Drop yur contacts below if you are interested, i will contact you quickly if i like you.


Share :


4 comments:

  1. honeestly i go through your message and i must tell you the truth that yes am ready call me on 08036872605

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am frank, I am looking for someone like you who need what I won't, Who is going to share feelings with me, contact me for more details 08116679416

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you will like me 08109407385

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...