Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Grace needs a guy from Kileleshwa area,Nairobi




Hello, I am from a nasty relationship that ended three years ago and my heart was broken by a heartless man. I am yet to heal and all I need is a man who will make me heal and more importantly give me another child.I am not virgin,i got divorced with one baby girl,all i need this time is different-a serious dude from anywhere who can generously give me another child.

I badly need another child soon. |I feel i should have three children in my life. He must be above 20 and fertile of course, since I am 38. I am financially stable, and looking for a person i can  support financially in favor of giving me another child and if possible two. I pay for his efforts thanks.i am Grace from Kileleshwa area,Nairobi. HIV TEST IS A MUST.

Drop your contacts below. Don’t forget to add your Facebook names so i can look at your photos.


Share :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...