Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Queen needs a guy for a serious relationship



Hi Guys, I Am Queen By Name, A Single Lady endowed with beauty and nice figure. I live in Abuja where i work to make my living. I’m financially gallant and will spend all on a guy who will love and care for me. I Want To Be Hook Up With A Romantic Young Guy from any country.


Please i need the real guys i am not here to joke or make fun of anybody or myself and that’s why am not gonna drop my contact, so comment with your pin, number or mail. Please if you cant love, care and stay with me don’t drop your details for add up. I truly need a guy to be called my own, a guy full wisdom, truth and responsible.

I will help you financially if you need it. For security reason, I can’t post my contact details here. Comment with your number i will add you.


Share :


4 comments:

  1. Here is my bb pin 3337C7B5 , add up so we gat to know each other more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi gorgeous, Am 25 of age, a Nigerian. This is my pin:7A9D9CF7 or Email me on www.kelvinmitigha@gmail.com, am serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Ibrahim, livin in Abuja/kano 330A7671 is ma pin pls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I'm interested in u pls call me 07011321608 thanks

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...