Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Rich Single Sugar Mummy From Nairobi Kenya Seeks Her Own Private Sugar Boy From Anywhere – Apply Now



Hello All You sugarboys ….

I sincerely hope all is well and a sugar mummy like me would get to meet someone who would be as loving and as wonderful as I would always want the person to be. My name is Florence but people call me Florah and I am a worker with one of the biggest beer making company in East and Central Africa. The nature of what I really do is private to me but I a more into marketing in the company. I have a son and if that bothers you, then please don’t try to reach out to me.



I really don’t have much of a free time but as I said before, I love romancing young guys. I always love to organize such occasions so I can get a chance to meet a guy in the back door. I love to s-ex. I can really be hot-tempered and tend to behave badly when I am in such a mood but the moment I can laugh, I forget what got me angry in the first instance.

Please, All I want is someone who is funny and can always make me laugh. Someone who will be with me and always make me happy. Any man with me would love to be with me.

Anyone interested should kindly send me a message in the message box below. You have to tell me at least one joke. Just say anything you feel should make me laugh. If it was copied or I have heard it before, I will ignore you. If you do not know to make a woman happy, I am sorry, but I will ignore you.

It was my pleasure to hear from you. It is just unfortunate that you don’t know how to make a woman happy . You have to try to learn that Bros. It would help make people feel at ease when they are relating with you. I will always give you new ideas on how to improve yourself, till then, do take care.


Share :


1 comment:

  1. Lots of sugar daddies and mummies in Nigeria are looking for
    young and vibrant babes and guys to satisfy them in bed,but the
    problem is keeping secret They are ready to take care of you
    financially and pay good amount for a start. If you are interested
    call Mr Charles now on 08135786566 and get hooked up with one. You must
    be at least 20 years for guys who need ladies and 18 years for
    babes who need daddies. Note; only those that call will get a
    response. Messages and comments will get no reply.whatsapp us
    on 08135786566

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...