Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

MEET MICHELLE FINANCIALLY OKAY SUGAR LADY FROM ABUJA READY TO SATISFY YOU WITH CASH OUT EVERYDAY



Hey, iam Michelle. I am a half cast of a Nigeria daddy and an Asian mum. I work with a shipping company in ABUJA but I work online so most of the times I am in ABUJA enjoying life.


I am financially stable, independent with my home in MAITAMA.

I have several cars, businesses in NIGERIA I am single and looking for a guy between 20 – 40yrs for love,fun, and company. I don’t mind whether he is poor, I am ready to finance him, and do everything for him.

He should be ready to spend most of his time with me. I am 30 yrs old nice looking as you can see me in those photos.

I am ready for an HIV test with him. If interested in me, get my contacts from the administrator of this page and we talk more / meet.


Share :


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lots of sugar daddies and mummies in Nigeria are looking for
      young and vibrant babes and guys to satisfy them in bed,but the
      problem is keeping secret They are ready to take care of you
      financially and pay good amount for a start. If you are interested
      call Mr Charles now on 08135786566 and get hooked up with one. You must
      be at least 20 years for guys who need ladies and 18 years for
      babes who need daddies. Note; only those that call will get a
      response. Messages and comments will get no reply.whatsapp us
      on 08135786566

      Delete

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...