Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Monalisa Wants A Younger Man Who Is Adventurous



Hi Guys, I Am Monalisa by name, A single lady endowed with beauty and nice figure. I live in Calabar where i work to make my living. I’m financially ok and can take care of any  guy who will love and care for me.


I am only interested in any guy who can be spontaneous and adventurous. I like someone who can always surprise me, someone who will be more than willing at all times to explore and try new things.

I don’t care where he is from or what he does provided he will have time for me. If you match my criteria, you can drop your Whatsapp contact below.


Share :


1 comment:

  1. Lots of sugar daddies and mummies in Nigeria are looking for
    young and vibrant babes and guys to satisfy them in bed,but the
    problem is keeping secret They are ready to take care of you
    financially and pay good amount for a start. If you are interested
    call Mr Charles now on 08135786566 and get hooked up with one. You must
    be at least 20 years for guys who need ladies and 18 years for
    babes who need daddies. Note; only those that call will get a
    response. Messages and comments will get no reply.whatsapp us
    on 08135786566

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...